Iranians risk their lives to reach European countries in the hope of settling and starting a life in a more peaceful and passive society. For those who don’t yet know, across the Atlantic Ocean (or the Pacific, depending on which path you decide to take) is a country that readily accepts immigrants from all backgrounds, educational levels. and capabilities, Canada. Over the next three years, Canadian immigration for Iranians will be more accessible than ever.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced new immigration targets that reveal plans to welcome over 1.2 million immigrants to the country by 2023. That’s over 400,000 per year.
As the Canadian government continues to provide asylum to Iranians who have suffered persecution and trauma in their home country, it also welcomes Iranians who wish to immigrate to Canada through traditional channels as part of one of our many immigration programs. There are nearly 160,000 Iranian-born immigrants living in Canada right now!
There are many parts of our country that urgently need the right people who work hard to help communities grow and build a stronger economy. If you are highly skilled or skilled you can probably choose where you want to settle, if you are a semi-skilled worker with good work experience there are cities across the country where you will find employment and community. welcoming. The most important aspect to focus on if you want to immigrate to Canada maybe your English skills.
Canada Immigration Options From Iran
With hundreds of people leaving Iran every day, it is recommended that you act quickly to start the Canadian immigration process, even if you don’t intend to leave right away. Sources say you may face delays in requesting supporting documentation, such as college transcripts from the university.Advertisements
With over 100 different visa and immigration programs available for Canada, it is essential that you know your options and applies to the program that will give you the best chance of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for residency. permed. You can choose between finding a job abroad, moving to Canada and finding a job upon arrival (you will need to show sufficient financial resources), starting or buying a business, and studying in Canada.
Express Entry System
If you are a professional or skilled trader, you can apply for permanent residence in Canada without a job offer through the popular Express Entry system. Applicants apply by creating profiles and providing information about their age, work experience, qualifications, and language skills. Then a score is calculated for your profile using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and entered into a pool of candidates. Sweepstakes for potential groups are usually held twice a month, and applicants and applicants with the highest scores receive ITAs for permanent residence in Canada.
This year, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) aims to welcome 401,000 immigrants to Canada, including more than 100,000 through Express Entry, the highest number to date.
Study in Canada
A popular and effective way to become a Canadian resident and integrate into society in a much smoother way is to study an extension of your current degree, such as a master’s or doctorate. or study something completely new. Post-secondary institutions are accepting international students at a rate three times the rate of just 10 years ago. In 2009 there were 101,304, in 2019 there were 318,153 international students studying in Canada.
Logic is good, by graduating from a Canadian institution, you are showing potential employers that you not only meet Canadian standards but that you can communicate and function in a Canadian work environment. Graduation from certain designated educational institutions also qualifies you for the Graduate Work Permit (PGWP), special work permits the duration of which is directly related to your studies.
Once you graduate and get a job offer, you will be eligible for permanent residence through a number of immigration programs, such as the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Atlantic Immigration. Pilot.
Start a Business in Canada
Many Iranians have found incredible success in Canada’s business world. The Ghermmezian family owns shopping malls all over Canada, Shahin Asayesh founded the Iranian Women’s Quarterly Journal and Hassan Khosrowshahi founded Future Shop, an electronics chain that was eventually bought out by Best Buy for a whopping $580 million. Your potential is only limited by your own willingness to succeed in Canada. By opening a business, you will also be eligible for permanent residency, as long as you meet your province’s Entrepreneurship Program’s requirements.
If you want to start your own business in Canada or buy an existing business, the general qualifying requirements for provincial Entrepreneurship programs you should be aware of are:
- You must have prior experience managing or owning a successful business
- You must be willing to invest a minimum of $150,000 in rural areas, and $250,000 in some urban areas
- You must create a job for at least one, sometimes two Canadian permanent residents or citizens (family members aren’t allowed to be included in this number)
- Like every other immigration program, you will need to achieve the minimum score set by your province for a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) test
Why Immigrate to Canada From Iran
Five reasons why you should immigrate to Canada from Iran:
- 1. Freedom – of religion, of expression, of movement, in Canada, you have irrevocable rights, and the freedom to be who you want to be is one of the most important. Canadians respect each other’s choices, preferences, and never act with prejudice, it is simply unacceptable.
- 2. Employment Opportunities – while it may be tougher to find a job in the big cities, there are jobs waiting to be filled in towns and communities across the country.
- 3. Free Healthcare – world-class healthcare is provided free of charge to all Canadian residents and citizens. You will have to pay for dentistry though.
- 4. Education – public education for children is free up until the end of high school. Canada’s public schooling system ranks 3rd in the world, and as a country is ranked 1st for the most educated country in the world, with 57% of adults having some sort of higher education.
- 5. Big, Green and Beautiful – whether it’s summer or winter, warm and sunny or white and snowy, the countryside is always a sight to behold. With millions of lakes, forests that cover hundreds of square kilometers, and breathtaking mountain ranges, Canada has endless beauty to be explored.
A brighter future awaits you and the people you love. Canadian immigration for Iranians is the answer to all questions; Where will I be safe? Where are they going to accept me? Where can I build a happy and prosperous life? With a growing community of Iranians living in Canada and new immigration targets and the various programs available, immigration to Canada is more accessible than ever.